Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics; its brands include Lightscape, OpenAir and SmartCore. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has nearly 11,000 employees at 50 facilities in 19 countries. Visteon had $3.1 billion in electronics sales over the last 12 months. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
A top-three cockpit electronics player delivering a rich, connected cockpit experience for every car from luxury to entry.
- Interpret the Customer Requirements for the Cluster Projects and translate them into efficient High level design material.
- Prepare detailed design, Implement the design in embedded C and test them using VCAST/ CCP/ NUNIT/ Manual methods.
- Should use novel design approaches to leverage maximum benefits of having common architecture for different vehicle lines with slightly varying Customer requirements.
- Analyze reported defects in quick time and provide resolution/ necessary documentation to the stakeholders.
- Provide necessary improvement suggestions to minimize defects/ rework in the existing environment.
- Interact with the global team to understand the design/ requirements being prepared.
- Should be able to apply scripting languages where possible to minimize manual overheads.
- Minimum 6+ years of embedded software development experience using C and CPP with work experience on Infrastructure and applications.
- Knowledge on RTOS concepts (process, threads, semaphores etc) + working experience/ knowledge on QNX/ LINUX.
- Experience in AUTOSAR is essential.
- 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers
- I2C, SPI, UART/USART/ CAN protocols
- ADCs, PWMs, TIMERs
- Interfacing the Peripherals such as I/O devices, EEPROM, ADC, FLASH memory, Display interfaces devices using I2C/SPI/UART.
- Understanding of the electrical circuit diagrams/ Layouts.
- Should be good at any scripting language say python/ perl etc.
- Experience in Automotive background is preferred.
- Should be results oriented.
- Good knowledge in software development life cycle, agile methodologies.
- Should possess good communication skills.
Experience: 6yrs- 11yrs
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Other, Post Graduation Not Required
Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.