Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics; its brands include Lightscape, OpenAir and SmartCore. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has nearly 11,000 employees at 50 facilities in 19 countries. Visteon had $3.1 billion in electronics sales over the last 12 months. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
A top-three cockpit electronics player delivering a rich, connected cockpit experience for every car from luxury to entry.
- 6+ years of solid experience in an embedded software development with C/C++ preferably with Automotive background
- Proficiency in programming with C++ (Design Patterns, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Template and STL, Virtual function concepts)
- Experience with related HMI tools such as - Rightware Kanzi framework, Qt/QML, EB Guide, etc
- Experience in development of Cluster applications like Odometer, Animations, Navigation, Media, Trip, Gauges, Telltales, Alerts, etc and middleware (Health Manager)
- Experience in HMI properties like Rowlayout, ColumnLayout, Opacity Mask, Shaders, 3D objects
- Experience in HMI framework Migration (Kanzi, EB Guide)
- Have defined and implemented Software Architecture through design tools like UML, Rhapsody etc
- Experience in handling inter process communication & startup analysis
- Systematic in debugging real time issues like blank screen, SW crash, Screen Freeze, SW reset
- Experience in implementing ISO 26262 FuSa standard (SW FMEA, Fault Injection Test)
- CPU Profiling, Memory analysis and optimization techniques (Basic knowledge of NOR/NAND and DDR3 working & handling)
- Experience in HW & SW debugging using different tools/with SW instrumentation
- Supported programs with OS like QNX and RTOS (OSEK)
- Experience in problem solving (8D, 5-Why, Fish Bone)
- Strong analytical & debugging skills, Good Communication skills
- Dedicated performer with the ability to resolve technical issues quickly
- Resourcefulness in triaging integration problems and coordinating with multiple teams for issue resolution
- Strong written, verbal communication and inter personal relationship skills
- Understand customer expectation & act proactively
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering/science or Electrical / Electronics / Comm. Engineering
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.