Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics; its brands include Lightscape, OpenAir and SmartCore. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has nearly 11,000 employees at 50 facilities in 19 countries. Visteon had $3.1 billion in electronics sales over the last 12 months. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
A top-three cockpit electronics player delivering a rich, connected cockpit experience for every car from luxury to entry.
- Understand the algorithms written in MATLAB/Python and implement the algorithm in target processor (C/C++ and assembly)
- Experience in implementing audio/speech algorithms in C/C++ and assembly (2 5 years)
- Knowledge of digital signal processing basics
- Filters (FIR, IIR), transforms (FFT, DCT), adaptive filters (LMS, Least Squares) etc.
- Echo Cancellation
- Noise reduction
- Porting and optimization of audio algorithms in multiple digital signal processors (ARM Cortex, Tensilica HiFi series DSPs)
- Analysis and fixing of issues in the audio algorithm implementation or post processing frameworks
- Create source code adhering to coding standards and best practices
- Optimization of algorithms for low memory foot print and less cycle consumption
- Ability to develop test suites to evaluate/validate algorithm implementation
- Knowledge and experience with version control system (IBM Rational Team Concert, Git, Subversion)
- Ability to understand signal processing algorithm (design description or source code) written by others
- Enhance the existing algorithms/develop new algorithms
- Good Debugging and Problem Solving Skills
- Write high-performance, reusable C++/assembly code
- Develop test suites
- Knowledge of signal processing basics for speech and audio
- Coding in C , C++ and assembly for Digital Signal Processors
- Exposure on software development process (CMM/CMMi) and methodologies (Agile, V model)
- Good problem solving skills
- Self-starter/getting things done attitude
- Good team player
- Masters degree in signal processing would be an added advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Other, Post Graduation Not Required
Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.