- Responsible for achieving the manufacturing metrics target as set in the management objective,OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) / FTT (First time through);Safety (Lost time cases)
- Responsible for shop floor discipline and enforcement of company rules.
- Must be able to demonstrate a HANDS-ON approach in SMT processes: Screen Printing, Chip Shooters, Reflow Ovens, Fluxer, Selective Soldering, Optical Inspection equipments.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve conflicts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively within the International organization vide oral and written means.
- Train-evaluate workmen to meet the job requirement
- Interact with Material planning, Quality, Purchasing, HR and Maintenance functions to effectively carryout day to day activities
- Responsible for in-process and end item quality, statistical process / quality control in all the shifts including Night shift.
- Responsible for implementing VMOS standards, TPM initiatives, Engineering Change Management, 5S and other Continuous initiatives and other continuous improvement activities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Production/Industrial
Visteon Electronics India Private Limited
Visteon is well-positioned to address emerging cockpit electronics trends, with solutions including PhoenixÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ infotainment, SmartCoreÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ domain controllers and an autonomous driving approach that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning. Named a top-five Tier 1 supplier for connected car solutions by ABI Research, Visteon is technology-driven, flexible and enjoys a diversified customer base and broad global footprint.
Contact Company:Visteon Electronics India Private Limited