Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics; its brands include Lightscape, OpenAir and SmartCore. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has nearly 11,000 employees at 50 facilities in 19 countries. Visteon had $3.1 billion in electronics sales over the last 12 months.
A top-three cockpit electronics player delivering a rich, connected cockpit experience for every car from luxury to entry
Years of Experience: Minimum of 6 to 9 years of experience
Degree Strongly Preferred: BE/B.tech in ECE
- Experience in GUI Graphics Tools (Kanzi, EB Guide, QT)
- Knowledge in GUI Frameworks
- Understanding in Objective Oriented Design
- Knowledge in Open GL / Direct API Application
- Preferable additional experience inC++, AUTOSAR, CAN
- Attention to details is critical.
- Experience to work in a global environment feeling comfortable to work in a multicultural environment.
- Experience on going from abstract ideas to practical implementations
- Must be able to effectively work with little or no immediate supervision on several different projects at one time and meet the required deliverable on time, per specifications / standards, and on budget.
- Should be a good team player and have excellent interpersonal skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Contact Company:Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Reference Id:GUI DC