Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics;
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
- Chennai, India Sofia, Bulgaria
Van Buren Township, Michigan Yokohama, Japan
Hiroshima, Japan Queretaro, Mexico
Architect, develop and implement an industry-leading future state system validation automation strategy. Develop a strategy allowing increased leverage and flexibility thru the use of strategic system validation partnerships. Support multiple engineering activities & disciplines throughout the entire product life cycle including quote phase, forward model development, current model support, and quality initiatives. Establish an automation strategy that increases efficiency and improves the quality of software delivered to external customers. Improve internal and external system validation capability. Work closely with engineering skill leaders to improve organizational capability to external and internal customer satisfaction.
- Drive efficiency thru high levels of reuse of system validation assets including test case development, equipment, purchased service suppliers, and resources.
- Provide strategic direction and tactical implementation in support of internal program teams and business development activities.
- Lead and participate in efforts to improve operational efficiency with respect to products, processes, tools, and personnel.
- Development of organizational capability to support strategies that drive continuous improvement within the organization.
- Development and implementation of engineering support processes and tools in accordance with industry best practices, including test case development, test process automation and test coverage robustness. Apply monitoring to assure adherence to defined processes.
- Work with the systems engineering and software development activity to coordinate the resolution of technical issues that affect product performance, delivery timing, and testing compliance.
- Evaluate products software readiness for launch and provide management risk assessments as necessary
10-15 years work experience in complex embedded software products software and system validation design and development.
DEGREE STRONGLY PREFERRED:
Masters Degree in Engineering
- Industry expert with System Validation experience including industry benchmarking, best in class tools, processes, and automation techniques.
- Ability to align separate global entities with one coherent, efficient validation strategy that enables the highest quality software delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage and motivate global technical teams.
- Experience with complex embedded software products, product development processes, and required software validation tools.
- Demonstrated strength in structured quality concepts similar to Automotive SPICE
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication presentation skills and the ability to work well with customers and global team members.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.