Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics; its brands include Lightscape, OpenAir and SmartCore. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has nearly 11,000 employees at 50 facilities in 19 countries. Visteon had $3.1 billion in electronics sales over the last 12 months. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
A top-three cockpit electronics player delivering a rich, connected cockpit experience for every car from luxury to entry.
- Lead Systems Engineering for one or more programs
- Adhere to Visteon corporate and local processes, methods, procedures
- Work with Tech sales during pursuit and provide the quote SRD and perform effort estimation for the same
- Prepare Requirements Management plan and FXP
- Lead technical meetings with Customer on requirements capture
- Perform requirements analysis and capture in compliance with applicable automotive standards
- Lead peer review of all system engineering work products
- Review TGR and TGW from similar projects and apply as appropriate during planning phase
- Capture lessons learned on the projects and disseminate to others in the team
- Support defect analysis and perform cross program defect verification
- Support system engineering during feature level FMEA to develop fail safe requirements
- Review impact analysis of critical Customer changes with respect to cost and functionality
- Collaborate with software , system, hardware TPs/SMEs during critical design directions
- Ensure use of requirements tools and share learning with the team
- Identify & escalate risks/dependencies (technology, capability, 3rd party, software, hardware, input docs)
- Collect and analyze quality metrics and take appropriate actions in terms of checklist, training, mentoring, etc.
- Analyze project level non-compliances and take appropriate action
- Contribute to technical forums
- Requirement Management tools like DOORS and TCSE
- Matlab Modelling ( simulink and stateflow simulation)
- Vector CAN tools and Diagnostics tools for Systems testing
- GUI requirements
- Specialize in Audio Infotainment
- Understand regulatory and legal requirements pertaining to area of specialization
- Hands on experience in Modeling languages such as UML, MATLAB
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skill
- Leadership Skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Other, Post Graduation Not Required
Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.