Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics; its brands include Lightscape, OpenAir and SmartCore. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has nearly 11,000 employees at 50 facilities in 19 countries. Visteon had $3.1 billion in electronics sales over the last 12 months. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
A top-three cockpit electronics player delivering a rich, connected cockpit experience for every car from luxury to entry.
- Lead Mechanical engineering for one or more programs in Vehicle Cockpit Electronics products such as Audio & Infotainment, Instrument Clusters, Information Displays, Integrated Control Panels and Climate Control modules at the concept level, business pursuit level and production level.
- Design and development for cost effective product solutions and concepts based on technology trends and customer requirements.
- Minimum 4 to 6 year working experience in automotive product design and development for instrument clusters / Audio Infotainment or related field.
- Good knowledge and experience of automotive plastics and sheet metal product deployment.
- High proficiency in CAD tools like CATIA V5 for surface and solid modeling.
- High proficiency & practicing DFMEA and DFM.
- Practicing GD & T and tolerance analysis for product design.
- Lead technical meetings with Customer on requirements capture.
- Adhere to Visteon corporate and local processes, methods, procedures for full product life cycle management
- Full responsibility of the project from VQF stage up to SOP.
- Good knowledge of product design testing standards for different OEMs for design validation.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION ge (University) - Bachelors / Masters Degree in engineering (Mechanical / Production / Tooling Preferred).
- Optional - Professional training or experience in Engineering tools like DFMEA / Six Sigma
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Visteon is at the epicenter of the connected car driving revolution, with one of the broadest cockpit electronics portfolios in the industry. Visteon designs, engineers and manufactures vehicle cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers.
Visteon is well-positioned to address emerging cockpit electronics trends, with solutions including Phoenixâ„¢ infotainment, SmartCoreâ„¢ domain controllers and an autonomous driving approach that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning. Named a top-five Tier 1 supplier for connected car solutions by ABI Research, Visteon is technology-driven, flexible and enjoys a diversified customer base and broad global footprint.
Contact Company:Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.