Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics; its brands include Lightscape, OpenAir and SmartCore. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has nearly 11,000 employees at 50 facilities in 19 countries. Visteon had $3.1 billion in electronics sales over the last 12 months. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
A top-three cockpit electronics player delivering a rich, connected cockpit experience for every car from luxury to entry.
- Lead Driver information product development for one or more programs
- Adhere to Visteon corporate and local processes, methods, procedures
- Effectively work with business development and account management team during pursuit phase for RFQ response
- Work with program management team during product development and change management phase including current model engineering
- Lead technical meetings with Customers and negotiate the delivery contents and dates
- Create / Track PD(Product Development) Project Level timing plan(s) and track with risk mitigation plans
- Lead PD Budget Tracking, PD Resource adjustments and PD Level Status Tracking & Reporting
- Lead cross discipline tasks prioritization, problem Solving and issue management
- Sign off for prototype Parts / ESER
- Develop project Technical Assumptions for Quotes
- Provide PD status in Non-PD reviews / audits of status (i.e. customer review of PD status, audits)
- Co-ordinate Requirements Management interaction & Technical Documentation release to Customer
- Review and Agree on PD content of customer Target Agreement / Statement of Work
- Lead and/or organize Cross-Discipline technical reviews
- Plan Component planning in advance and schedule long lead items. Coordinate in-house prototype builds with engineering, purchase and manufacturing teams.
- Support to establish Design Verification Plan (Schedule and Test Plan) creation (including EMC)
- Co-ordinate Test Requests for DV, EMC, CERT, Development Testing etc.
- Forecast PD Resources & expenditure in line with EPG Procedure
- Coordinate Engineering Specifications for Project
- Document Lessons learned from engineering team by phase and feed back to PD Team to update appropriate engineering documents. Ensure DFMEAs are updated with these lessons
- At least 3 years of Exposure/experience to/with development of Electronics Hardware / Software horizontals
- Total yrs of experience shall be 6+ in Automotive domain
- End to End product development experience in electronics, managing full life cycle of the project. Automotive experience preferred
- Cross functional team management experience including customer / supplier negotiations and planning
- Proven multi-tasking skills. Should have handled parallel projects/teams at the same time.
- Project planning tool knowledge MS Project, Primavera etc.
- Good presentation skills
- Formal Project Management Certification Prince2 , PMP etc
- Automotive industry business acumen
- Strong project management and Interpersonal skills
- Good technical knowledge of automotive products
- Leadership Skills
- Communication and Influencing
- Understand regulatory and legal requirements pertaining to area of specialization
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Visteon is well-positioned to address emerging cockpit electronics trends, with solutions including PhoenixÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ infotainment, SmartCoreÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ domain controllers and an autonomous driving approach that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning. Named a top-five Tier 1 supplier for connected car solutions by ABI Research, Visteon is technology-driven, flexible and enjoys a diversified customer base and broad global footprint.