Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics; its brands include Lightscape, OpenAir and SmartCore. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has nearly 11,000 employees at 50 facilities in 19 countries. Visteon had $3.1 billion in electronics sales over the last 12 months. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
A top-three cockpit electronics player delivering a rich, connected cockpit experience for every car from luxury to entry.
- Hands on experience in QNX/ Integrity Operating Systems, working with applications, resource managers and other subsystems.
- Development of board support packages
- Development of software drivers for various hardware peripherals - I2C, SPI, Ethernet, NOR, NAND, eMMC memory devices etc.
- Process Scheduler, Memory Management, Concurrency/Synchronization, Memory Allocation, File Systems, Networking, Storage Subsystems Expertise in low latency / high data throughput applications.
- Knowledge of applicable programming languages (C,C++, Assembly) and operating systems (QNX/ Integrity)
- Fundamental understanding and development experience with major processor architectures (ARM, x86, SuperHitachi, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills. Excellent communication and team building skills are required
- Providing technical expertise in specific product areas and in integration with other product areas, in line with the overall development strategy and vision.
- Ability to work as a very good team member and share resources, work content to meet common team goals.
- Work with different domain leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation.
- Good Debugging and Problem Solving Skills
- Write high-performance, reusable C, C++
- Delivering products in an iterative, agile software lifecycle
- Degree Strongly Preferred: Bachelors in computer science/Electronics and Communication or related discipline
- Coding in C , C++ experience & device driver development with embedded system
- Exposure on software development process (CMM/CMMi) and methodologies (Agile, V model)
- Good knowledge on development tools compiler, debugger, CAN, Matlab etc
- Preferable experience in CAN, Automotive, Instrument clusters, etc
- Sound Knowledge on MISRA Guidelines
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Other, Post Graduation Not Required
Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.