Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics; its brands include Lightscape, OpenAir and SmartCore. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has nearly 11,000 employees at 50 facilities in 19 countries. Visteon had $3.1 billion in electronics sales over the last 12 months. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
A top-three cockpit electronics player delivering a rich, connected cockpit experience for every car from luxury to entry.
- Creates SITA part of Module Analysis Plan for the project.
- Verifies IBIS models.
- Storing and version control of IBIS models
Reviews and analyzes Hardware Detail Design
- Develops Simulation model.
- Reviews and analyzes hardware schematics - performs Signal Integrity, Power Integrity and Timing Analysis.
- Develops CES definition and fills the constraints in the corresponding system.
- Gives recommendation on PCB stack-up.
- Gives recommended settings for drive strength, termination, slew rate, etc. which are to be included in HSIS and/or Schematic.
- Reviews and analyzes of critical components placement (Placement Pre-route Analysis).
- Reviews and analyzes of critical routing (Critical Traces Analysis).
- Post-route review and analysis.
- Performs compliance and pre-compliance measurements of high speed interfaces and record results in SITA part of Module Analysis Plan for the project
- Correlates signal integrity simulations with measurement results.
- Reviews draft schematic (Hardware Concept TDR).
- Participates to the alignment meeting between HW, PWB and EMC-SITA, Thermal, Manufacturing and Mechanical teams to agree on the activities performed by each discipline.
- Support definition of Module Analysis Plan - for Signal Integrity, Power Integrity and Timing Analysis.
- Review circuit analysis / simulation results
- Support definition of ECAD Layout Requirements.
- SITA Review and Pre-Layout Approval during Pre-Layout Design Review.
- Approves PWB design (Post-Layout Hardware TDR / Approval) during Post-Layout Review by all related disciplines.
Experience: 6yrs- 11yrs
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Other, Post Graduation Not Required
Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.