Visteon is a global company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, connected audio, and connectivity and telematics;
Visteon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
- Drive execution of Audio CoC actions, objectives and teams.
- Managing Audio & Tuner software development and Delivery
- Aligning the development with technology trends and program deliverables
- Grow team capabilities, ownership and responsible for quality results.
- Responsible for working with internal/external customers (travel when needed), negotiating the scope and delivering within budget and timeline.
- Regularly review team progress, process compliance and none-conformities, help team overcome the problems
- Administratively manage local team in compliance with company practices
- Deal with large/small resource suppliers to achieve objectives.
- Push deployment of company standard practices like CI, Reviews and etc.
- Perform annual employee assessment
- Work with different domain leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation.
- Delivering products in an iterative, agile software lifecycle
- SW development experience (background).
- Strong in embedded programming skills C/C++
- Experience on Audio & Infotainment products is desirable
- Experience in Audio & Tuner domain is preferred
- Preferred skills on AM/FM, DAB, HD-Radio, SDARS, Audio Management, Audio routing, Audio DSP, ALSA
- Knowledge on RTOS and Linux
- Experience on CAN, I2C, UART, I2S, D-Bus protocols
- Experience on IDE, Version Control, Planning tools
- Experience of leading big teams (10+ heads)
- Experience of complete product life cycle (Quote to Production)
- Knowledge on capabilities of various Chipsets
- Familiarity with the standard Development processes, ASPICE, V-model, Agile (Scrum), Functional Safety, Design techniques.
Degree Strongly Preferred: Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation / Computer Science.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Visteon Technical and Services Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Reference Id:Audio tuner